BLETZER & BLETZER, P.C.
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
300 Market Street
Brighton, Massachusetts 02135
Telephone (617) 254-8900
Fax (617) 254-5522
Hon. Conrad J. Bletzer (Ret.)
Conrad J. Bletzer, Jr.
Curt F. Bletzer
Hugh R. Curran*
James M. Murphy
Dina B. Browne
Danielle L. Nndelman-McGonigle
*also admitted in CT
Purpose of this Notice
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy practices of Bletzer & Bletzer P.C.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY RIEASON THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.