Bletzer & Bletzer has handled thousands of real estate transactions over fifty years. The firm has represented lenders, buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions and can help you through the whole process.
Residential Real Estate
Bletzer & Bletzer is familiar with the complicated issues that arise in the modern residential property market. The real estate attorneys at Bletzer & Bletzer represent and advise clients in need of legal help with negotiations or disputes over residential real estate. Bletzer & Bletzer provide advice and representation on the following issues:
- Purchasing Real Estate: includes primary residences, vacation homes, investment property and purchases of undeveloped land and commercial property
- Real Estate Sales:includes land sales and home sales
- Purchase and Sale Agreements: advising buyers and sellers on all aspects of Purchase and Sale drafting and negotiation, including negotiating sale price and terms, preparing the Offer to Purchase, conducting the settlement, reviewing purchase agreements or sales contracts, resolving title issues and other real estate disputes
- Real Estate Closings: includes, performing title searches, resolving contract disputes, providing legal advice and representing your legal interests.
- Finance Mechanism: includes all types of deal structuring and lenders’ representation
- Real Estate Litigation: includes breach of contract claims, condominium litigation, adverse possession, zoning litigation and appeals, construction defects litigation, title disputes and commercial foreclosures
- Co-ownership agreements: includes drafting agreements for owners who are not married to include issues of payment of mortgages, expenses, capital improvements, disagreements and options if one owner dies or wants to sell the property.
- Residential leases: includes drafting leases, explaining landlord-tenant rights and obligations
The firm helps buyers, sellers and landlords draft and negotiate leases, earnest money contracts and other sale documents.
Bletzer & Bletzer is also an agent of Chicago Title Insurance Company, First American Title Insurance Company and Catic Title Insurance Company and have performed thousands of title searches and title certifications.
Commercial Sales and Financing
The attorneys at Bletzer & Bletzer rnegotiate commercial lease agreements and represent clients in litigation involving commercial lease disputes. Bletzer & Bletzer can deliver the transaction-based legal services you need to successfully develop, finance, buy or sell residential or commercial real estate, whether you are a developer, lender broken, real estate agent, buyer or seller.
The real estate attorneys at Bletzer & Bletzer represent and advice clients in regard to the following issues associated with commercial leases:
- Rental issues – Zoning issues – Land use issues – Licensing issues
Bletzer & Bletzer can evaluate the lease agreement and alert you to any legal or financial liability it would expose you or your company to if you accepted the terms contained in the lease agreement. If you are already in a lease agreement and are at odds with the other party, the attorneys at Bletzer & Bletzer can review your situation and explain your legal options.