A Real Estate Law Firm Prepared To Advise And Collaborate
For more than 60 years, Bletzer & Bletzer, P.C., in Brighton, Massachusetts, has helped clients work through tens of thousands of real estate transactions. During that time, we have represented lenders, buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Our attorneys will help you through the entire process.
Many issues surface when investors seek to purchase real estate. Our knowledgeable attorneys understand the complicated issues that arise in the modern residential and commercial property markets. Our negotiation skills are top-notch, and we can help resolve real estate disputes.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate
Buying and selling property can be both the most exciting and most stressful time in your life. The attorneys at Bletzer and Bletzer, P.C. will walk you though the process from putting in an offer, negotiating a purchase and sale agreement with the appropriate protections for you, reviewing the title, and conducting the closing. We maintain relationships with realtors and mortgage companies and provide a holistic, team approach, to your transaction.
Individualized Residential Real Estate Law
The attorneys and staff at Bletzer & Bletzer, PC provide individualized residential real estate transactional services on behalf of sellers, buyers, investors, lenders, and developers. These transactions involve single and multi-family homes, condominiums, condominium conversions, new construction and land subdivisions. Our attorneys will walk you through every aspect of the process, address any questions you may have, and work diligently to protect your interests in applicable contracts. This includes reviewing, drafting, and negotiating offers, purchase and sale agreements, preparing and/or reviewing condominium documents and plans, preparing required closing documents, providing advice on title issues, conducting closings, properly disbursing proceeds, and ensuring that clear title is established.
Representing Lenders, Buyers, And Sellers in Real Estate Transactions
In every real estate transaction, several legal issues must be resolved. Real estate transactions generally have tax implications for those buying and selling property. Real estate transactions frequently lead to real estate disputes, which are best resolved by competent legal counsel. Contracts should always be reviewed by an attorney who understands the nuances of real estate law.
For all your real estate concerns, come to the law firm of Bletzer & Bletzer PC, P.C. in Boston, Massachusetts. For more than 60 years, our attorneys have been handling the full spectrum of legal concerns related to real estate.
Contact us today to schedule your confidential consultation with one of our skilled attorneys.
Providing Legal Counsel to All Parties
Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined experience reviewing titles and settling real estate closings. We also act as escrow agents for buyers and sellers.
Real Estate Planning Services
Representative List of Our Services
- Purchase and Sale Agreements – Advising buyers or sellers on all aspects of Purchase and Sale drafting and negotiation, including negotiating sale price, preparing the offer to purchase, conducting the settlement, resolving title issues and other real estate disputes.
- Residential real estate issues – Representation of buyer, seller and bank clients in all aspect of residential real estate including buying, selling, financing and leasing all types of residential properties.
- Residential and Commercial Lease Negotiation – Advise lessor and lessee clients in commercial lease situations.
- Conveyancing – Representation of lenders financing the transactions, including title exam, settlement preparation and closing work.
- Commercial real estate issues – Counseling clients on all commercial real estate issues including financing, development, zoning opinions, and buy and sell agreements.
- Landlord/Tenant Matters and Summary Process – Representation of clients through landlord/ tenant disputes, lease violations and evictions.
- Private Financing – Representation of buyer and lender clients in all aspects of private financing for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Condominium Conversions – Advising clients on all aspect of condominium conversions, including engineering referral, condominium documentation preparation, sales and acquisition.
- Zoning – Representation of individual and developer clients before municipal boards and regulatory agencies.
- Land Court Issues – Assisting clients with title defects or landowner disputes that require Land Court intervention, such as tax lien foreclosures, S-Petitions, Quiet Title Actions and Adverse Possession matters.
Our Attention to Detail Is Paramount
The purchase of a business also includes corporate and real estate issues. Our lawyers can address leasing issues in this context, including title review and issue resolution, title certification, permitting and licensing, land use, zoning issues, subdivision and environmental concerns. We also provide related corporate services such as buy-sell agreement planning.
Contact Our Firm for A Free Consultation
To discuss your needs with an experienced Boston commercial lease attorney, call 617-254-8900 or submit your information online.
Experienced Condominium Attorneys
For over 60 years the Bletzer & Bletzer team has represented developers in a number of residential and mixed-use condominium projects.
The Bletzer & Bletzer approach is to assemble a team of experienced attorneys to manage the legal process, which includes everything from drafting the Master Deed, to Declarations of Trust/Bylaws, review of architectural floor plans and surveyor site plans, establishing a budget, and unit sale documentation.
Our attorneys understand the ins and outs of the federal, state, and local laws that govern condominium developments and conversions in Massachusetts.